The Only Webpages You Need to Start Making Money

The Only Webpages You Need to Start Making Money

Today, we are talking about the three webpages that you must have in order to start bringing in clients effectively.

Now, I help clients build these pages out all of the time.

Some of my clients want to only build out these three pages to start with and other clients of mine want to have the entire website plus these three pages.

Why? Because these three pages are the pages you’ve got to have in your business in order to sell your paid offers from your website (and that’s the goal anyways, isn’t it? – to actually make money in your business!)

Simply put – when you have these three pages, you’ll be able to bring in more sales.

So what are the three pages?

Page #1) Your opt-in page

It’s also called a lot of different things. It could be called your “lead page” or your “landing page” or your “squeeze page”. There’s a lot of different names but it all does the exact same thing.

It captures leads. Leads for your business! Leads who are going to purchase your paid offers and become a part of your community.

So the first step of bringing people in and making sales online is to actually bring people into your community and onto your email list! And how you do this is with your opt-in page.

On this opt-in page, you want to make sure that you’re giving something away for free in exchange for their email address and their first name.

Then, once you have their email you can send them relevant emails to warm them up to buy from you.

Page #2) Your Thank You Page

The second page is your thank you page. On this page, you thank them for subscribing and then what you want to do is tell them to go to their inbox to retrieve the gift they have opted in to get.

This freebie gift is going to lead into your paid offers.

Page #3) Your Sales Page

Once you have those two pages in place, the last page, the third page is your sales page.

This page is going to actually sell your paid offer!

Whether you are selling a coaching program, a service, or an online course – you’ll want to have a sales page for each paid offer that you have so that your website is selling for you.

For an effective sales page, you want to dive into an entire story of taking your website reader on a journey through all of their pain points and painting the picture of where they want to be and then sharing the result that your paid offer is going to bring them.

All 3 of these pages work together and when you use them together in a seamless journey – you’re warming people up to work for you. That is how you start bringing in more clients with these three pages.

So if all else for your website – get these three pages in place and you will be able to start bringing in more sales into your business.

Now, I want to hear from you!

Do you have these three pages in place in your business yet?

Are you going to get them in place?

Let me know below in the comments! Or you can head over to my free Facebook group community by clicking here. I go live every week!

Flywheel: the Best Hosting for WordPress & Divi

Flywheel: the Best Hosting for WordPress & Divi

Finding the perfect hosting for your website is no small task.. as I found.

And for me, running an online program teaching website design, I needed to find the best of the best out there for WordPress websites as my students and the livelihood of their business rides on the recommendations I provide.

After experiencing a variety of hosting companies, each having their pros and cons, I was tired of the cons that kept creeping up time and time again – no matter who I went with. Sure, relationships often started off great with the hosting and then would go south.

Gathered from my own experiences plus the hundreds of students who have come to me over the years talking about their own experience with their hosting companies.

Slow loading times, poor security (can you say Viagra ads?), error codes on sites every month practically, poor host support when trying to resolve issues. I’ve heard and experienced it all.

It needed to stop. 

We are running businesses after all. We need to be able to experience the freedom of focusing less on troubleshooting the tech in our business and far more on spending that precious time with our clients – helping them thrive.

We are meant to do more in our businesses! Tech shouldn’t be what gets in our way.

So, as I was planning a revamp of my online program, The Website in a Week Workshop for the new year, I thought – what better time than to do a deep dive research into the best,  most affordable hosting companies out there so that I can find an even better solution for my members!

So that’s exactly what I did. 

After EXTENSIVE research, the results led me to Flywheel as the very best hosting company for the most affordable price to run WordPress websites. Even better – this company runs the Divi theme (taught in my course) like a dream.

Here are the 6 top benefits Flywheel brings to the table:

1) FAST loading times

2) SSL included

3) 24/7 Support

4) Iron-clad security, Malware prevention and cleanup on all sites

5) Daily automatic backups

6) Affordable Monthly Price

Let’s go through each of these dazzling benefits one by one shall we?

1) FAST loading times

This by far is the biggest benefit to every single person who has a WordPress website using the Divi theme. The Divi theme is a powerhouse theme, giving you full customization to create the site of your dreams – but if you don’t have the right hosting for it, your loading times can be less than desired. Flywheel is the solution you need! They have achieved the fastest loading times tried and tested against all the other big name hosting sites that are right along with them and they have won every time. Flywheel achieves fast loading times with two key features that don’t come standard with many other hosts out there. The first key feature is their Cloud Hosting. What is cloud hosting and why do you want it? Well cloud hosting is hosting that is compartmentalized which essentially means that you aren’t sharing your precious hosting resources with anyone else who could be hogging the resources your website needs. Shared hosting is what most other affordable big name hosting company’s out there use because… well… it’s cheap for them, but it’s often at your expense. When you purchase shared hosting, your website is far more susceptible to all sorts of malware if there’s another website on the same shared server that you are on. With Flywheel’s cloud hosting you can rest easy, never having to worry about that! Your resources are all your own. HOORAY! The second key ingredient to the fast loading time pie is the CDN they provide automatically with every single plan. A CDN caches your website page all across the world making it appear quickly to new website visitors and returning visitors alike!

2) SSL Included

Keeping your website visitors privacy secure is a requirement of Google, and it’s just good practice as a business owner. Your job in business is to provide a safe environment for your people to find you so that you can gain their trust. Not having an SSL could cost you lots of leads and clients if you don’t have a secure site. Most hosting companies charge you additionally for this product as an add-on to your site. Not Flywheel. Flywheel knows what you need as an entrepreneur. In fact, they themselves claim to have been created for creative entrepreneurs!

3) 24/7 Support

Aside from the fastest loading times, this is the second biggest feature that means a ton to me! I want the very best for all my website clients and all members of my website building program… where so many other hosts have failed again and again to provide, Flywheel makes up for them all with their superb customer service! They are speedy fast and are available around the clock, so whether you are from the US with me, or are from around this big beautiful globe, you are covered – fast and friendly service every single time. They are dedicated to helping you with any hosting-side issue you could encounter in the handy chat box you access directly within your account in plain site! Say goodbye hunting everywhere online for a support line – Flywheel makes it easy-peasey.

4) Iron clad security, Malware prevention and cleanup on all sites

WordPress is phenomenal for so many reasons, of which is another blog post altogether for another time, but where WordPress is great, there is a downside to the many benefits offered. If you don’t have the right host, you are more susceptible to malware and attacks from hackers on your website. Flywheel takes care of you! With iron-clad security and promised cleanups on all websites, you can rest easy knowing that you are taken care of.

 

5) Daily automatic backups

Every WordPress website owner knows the importance of having a backup of your website to revert back to in case of any problems that may occur on your website with theme updates, plugin updates, and WordPress updates. Having a backup is essential for every business, and Flywheel includes this tool automatically in every package. You receive a daily backup of your website that is generated every single day for you AND you have the ability to make a backup on demand whenever you please as well. Never fear your website breaking or the famous “white screen of death” without an easy revert back to your original website in all its beauty and glory!

 

6) Affordable Monthly Price

Flywheel has several different package options to fit your needs. The majority of business owners will want to go with the lite or starter plan. Not sure which to get? Start with lite and talk to Flywheel on chat to see whether or not your site could use a hosting upgrade or not depending on size and your needs. Comparatively, no other reputable hosting provider beats them on price for cloud hosting and everything else that comes standard in every single Flywheel package.

Purchase through my affiliate link to take advantage of these special prices.

*when you click through the link and purchase, I will be compensated at no additional charge to you. I only promote what I believe in, and Flywheel is the only host I recommend and use myself.

 

There you have it, the 6 reasons why flywheel deserves the title: Flywheel: Best WordPress Hosting for Divi.

I know you will love Flywheel as much as I do to run your WordPress website. And hey, if you don’t love it – Flywheel makes it a cinch to cancel at anytime!! They never own your website, so if you ever want to transfer your website over to a different host – you can do that with ease!

Let me know how much you love this host by sharing in my free group #BusinessDesigners with Rebecca Barnheart 

And, if you want to create a website you love that brings you leads and sales everyday, make sure to join the Website in a Week Workshop. Read all the details here.

Until next time, take action now towards your dreams because life is short and your dreams are worth it!

How to Grow Your Business with Your Freebie

How to Grow Your Business with Your Freebie

How to Grow Your Business With Your Freebie

Today we have a fabulous topic that we are talking about because this is so important to have implemented into your business. Now, you might have this already in your business, but if it’s not working for you, we’ve got to take a look at it,  peel it all back and get back down to the basics to make sure that it is doing what it’s supposed to do for you.

So today, we’re talking about your freebie. Now, you may already be using this in your business to build your email list of subscribers who are excited to hear from you. But did you know that your freebie can also help you bring in more clients into your business when you use it effectively?

When it’s created in a strategic way, it will actually help you bring in clients. So if you have a service that you’re providing your clients, or if you have an online course, or a group coaching program, or a private coaching program that you are offering – your freebie will be that first step of what somebody is going to receive from you.

The purpose of your freebie is to “warm-up” people so that they are excited to work with you.

If your freebie isn’t doing that yet, let’s go ahead and take a look at it and get something in place that’s actually going to work for you.

And if you don’t have a freebie yet in your business… well then this post is a great starting place for you!

So let’s get started, shall we?

So what exactly is a freebie anyway?

If you are just getting started with your business or if you are just now starting to dip your feet into the world that is online marketing – I’ll fill you in!

Your freebie is that first thing you’re going to want to get in place in your business to start attracting leads that you’ll then want to send emails to.

So essentially, your freebie is something that you create that you give away for free in exchange for your subscriber’s email address and first name.

There are many different types of freebies.

It’s important to first decide on which freebie are you going to start with. As you grow your business, you’ll see just how effective freebies are in gaining leads and clients, so eventually, you’ll have multiple freebies attracting leads for you. However, to start with – you just need ONE.

Freebies I’ve used in my business and with my website and coaching clients have been:

  • Guidebooks
  • eBooks
  • Cheat sheets
  • Checklists (I have a checklist freebie in my business)
  • Webinars
  • Video series
  • Challenges

 

To start with, just choose one!

After you know what your freebie is going to be, your next step is getting your webpage setup! All you need is one webpage to get started with. Eventually, as you grow your business you will want to have a full-fledged website, but to start bringing in clients today, all you need is one webpage.

What do you put on your opt-in page?

On this one web page, you’re going to just talk about your freebie!

Talk about:

  • How it will help them
  • What they will learn
  • The results it has provided others
  • How they will love it!

Then when somebody opts in to your email list to gain the freebie, what you’re going to do next is show them a thank you page that tells them their freebie is on its way to their inbox! This way they go to their inbox and start getting used to opening your emails!

Then what you want to do is follow up and have a series of emails that go out that educates your subscriber even more, and starts building that relationship with them.

Because when you’re building a relationship with your prospect, you are far more likely to be the one that they end up hiring or purchasing from. Why? Because they know that they like you and can trust you and they want to go to that next level with you. Your freebie is that starting place to start building up that relationship because you’re giving them something away for free in exchange for their email address.

Your freebie is how you build your email list.

When a subscriber opts-in for your freebie, you get their email address. Then you can start sending them relevant content to begin building a relationship with them. Your freebie gives you an entire list of people that you can send emails to that are excited to hear from you and are warmed up and ready to learn more about the topic that you help your people with in your business.

So it’s super important to have an email list, because these people are leads for your business. However, if these leads aren’t converting into real sales for you, how do you do that exactly?

How to bring in sales with your freebie and attract clients

In order to bring in sales for your business, you’ll want to create your freebie in a strategic way.

So I see entrepreneurs who aren’t using their freebie right end up falling on two different ends of the spectrum.

Side 1: There are those entrepreneurs who are super salesy and turn people away because all they are doing is talking about their paid offers. This will turn a lot of people away because for one they don’t know if they can trust you. For two, they don’t know if you are actually the person for the job that can help them solve the problem that they’re facing.

So that’s one end of the spectrum.

Side 2:  On the other end of the spectrum I see even more entrepreneurs fall into. The reason why is because our hearts are in the right place, they are good, and you just wanna help people. So these entrepreneurs are giving lots of freebies away. They’re bringing people on to their email list they’re sharing lots of value, but they never share about their paid offers.

There is a sweet spot right in the middle where YOU want to be.

Right in the middle is where the sales are. Right in the middle is where all of your clients are.

Let me share an example with you…

So I have an awesome client, she is a podcast manager and she helps people launch and grow their podcasts so that they are successful.

One of her services is a podcast management service.  So she manages people’s podcasts. This is her main offer, so naturally, this is the offer we want to create a freebie for.

So she starts with her paid offer in mind and then she creates a freebie that will then lead into this paid offer.

So that is how to grow your business with your freebie. You start with the paid offer, then create a freebie that’s going to lead into that paid offer. This is how you create your freebie strategically.

So what we put on her website was a guidebook that walks her subscribers through the five steps they need to do in order to have a successful podcast. So what she’s doing is educating her audience on the important essential things that a successful podcast is going to need in order to gain more subscribers.

What happens here is that her subscribers learn what they need to have, why they need to have it, and then over a series of emails, they discover that my client is the perfect person for the job to help them make it happen and implement everything they are learning!

So that’s how you build your freebie strategically. You start with your paid offer in mind, what is your paid offer going to be that you are going to invite your audience into? And then how can you create a freebie that reveals the need for your paid offer, okay?

So for in her case, she is targeting female entrepreneurs who want to have a podcast or who has a podcast, but who does not want to spend all their time managing it. They’re in business and they just want to grow and they know that their time is valuable. In order to grow like the quickest, they need to be able to have the time to create content, right? They don’t want to be bogged down in all of the management stuff that a podcast would take! So her freebie works very well!

Now it’s your turn!

So what can you create for your business?  That is your next step my friend! Choose what your freebie is going to be! Then, I want to hear from you!

Do you have a freebie right now in your business that’s working for you? Or are you going to create a freebie based upon what I shared with you today? Let me know in the comments below, and also come hang out with me in my new free Facebook group community full of entrepreneurs just like you!

I hope that you found this post valuable. Until next time, keep on building your dream because life is short and your dreams are worth it!

How to Navigate COVID-19

How to Navigate COVID-19

Hello my friend, I hope that this video finds you well and that you are staying healthy throughout this crazy time that we are all in.

I’m really happy that you’ve taken a moment here with me to hopefully gain some encouragement as we all go through this crazy time that we’re all in together.

So I have been kind of absent for the last couple of weeks online. I’ve been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff, but…

my world has just been turned upside down with all that’s going on right now.

My daughter is home from school and I was thrown into homeschooling her.

We actually believe that my husband has contracted the virus. He’s showing all the symptoms and he’s just not feeling good at all. Thankfully, it’s not at the hospital level though, so, and it’s been like this for the last couple of weeks. But he’s quarantining himself and we’re just staying to ourselves and hoping that he gets healthy really soon.

But I have actually been feeling somewhat fatigued in the last week, and I’ve just been taking a lot of time to rest. But right now I feel really good and hopefully we continue on that trajectory.

But anyways, I wanted to jump on today to share a little bit of encouragement with you as we all go through this hard time together.

I want you to know that you’re not alone and that I know that my business has taken a hit.

From the people that I help, I’ve heard so many stories of just the crazy things that are happening. And…

I imagine if my world is like this, I’m sure that you’re also facing something similar too in your own business and in your own personal life.

So I want to share a little bit of encouragement with you today and give you some tangible tips of things that you can do to help as you venture through the next several weeks that we all have together, or months.

We don’t know how long this is going to last, so it’s important that we learn how to adapt in these times.

And so, I’m just gonna share a couple of things that have helped me in hopes that it also helps you too, okay.

So the first thing that I really wanna make sure that you do, because this is of utmost importance as we go through this time, and that is..

#1 Allow yourself to be poured into

Allow yourself to be poured into and at the same time, give yourself grace if you’re not meeting all of the goals that you’ve set out for yourself or if you have a crazy homeschooling day.

It’s okay, this is what everybody’s going through right now and you have to give yourself grace in this time. And take care of yourself, allow yourself to be poured into.

Whether that looks like having a call with a good friend or following people who encourage you, who motivate you. Talking with some of your connections that just lift you up. Listening to a really good podcast, or reading a really good book.  Just pour into yourself. Do a lot of good self care during this time. Make sure you have a good balance, okay?

Because you can’t be always at the television, watching the news, being flooded with all of that just negativity that invades your space, invades your mind and can get into your heart and cause you a lot of anxiety and fear as you go through this time.

So it’s more about consuming less and creating more. Consuming more good things, things that are going to lift you up and empower you during this time and allow you to focus on things that you can control instead of things that are out of your control, okay?

All the stuff that’s in the news right now, so much of it are things that are completely out of our control and we really have to focus on things that are in our control during this time, okay? So allow yourself to be poured into. So, so important as we venture through the next several weeks or months together.

When you are poured into or allow yourself to be poured into and to take care of yourself. You’re able to then give into others in a much higher capacity.

And this is so important as a business owner, and I know a lot of my audience are business owners. This is who I help, I help people who are coaches or consultants, online course creators, speakers and authors. Online service providers thrive in the online space. I help them by building their websites and coaching them, and teaching them how to build their own websites as well.

#2 Pour into others

But no matter who you serve in your business, you’ve got to make sure that you are showing up for them in this time, in this time that we’re all in together collectively. Show up for them in this time and speak to their specific needs in the area that you help your people with.

Speak to their needs.

>> What is it that you can do to help them specifically in the areas that you know, that you help people with to begin with?

>> What are the things that they’re saying that they’re facing?

>> What are the things that they’re saying that they are struggling with?

>> And what are they saying are the things that they need?

>> And then what are the things that you anticipate that they will need based upon all of the stuff that is transpiring right now?

Pour into others. Pour into the people that you help with your business. And realize the time that we’re all in is impacting everybody. It’s impacting everybody. So you’ve got to make sure that instead of looking at it or looking the other way and pretending it’s not happening because you don’t want it to be happening, so you just pretend it’s not. It’s not realistic and it’s not helpful to the people who are really struggling right now and who need the tools that you can provide to help them get above that struggle and see the areas that they can control. And give them some ownership of the things that are within their control, and point that out to them and help them see that.

So what is it that you can give to your audience?

What is it that your audience needs?

It’s time to step up as the leader that you are in this global pandemic.

Take a moment and think about those things, think about what you can do. Whether it be turning your service into an online program or whether it be taking a portion of a program that you have and offering it for less money to help those who are in the economic crisis.

Or what is it that you can do for your specific audience? That’s going to be very dependent on who you help, but you can come alongside them and you can help them thrive in the area that you help people with.

So take a moment, think about that, make sure that you are giving yourself grace in this process.

Make sure that you are allowing yourself to be poured into.

And make sure that you’re rising up as the leader for your people because they are counting on you and they want you to address what’s going on and have your take on how they should handle things in the area that you help people with, all right?

Okay, my friend, well, I hope that that has served you. If you’re interested in learning how to build your own website, I have actually just dramatically decreased the prices to my course, the Website in a Week Workshop, so you can definitely check that out.

Just go to websiteinaweekworkshop.com

I hope that this message has served you, my friend.

For your success,

How to take the right action towards your dreams

How to take the right action towards your dreams

Did you know that there is a right way and a wrong way to take action in your business?

The right action brings success and keeps your income and impact growing year after year.

The wrong action keeps you stuck at one level, or going out of business completely.

The kind of action you take matters.

So which action are you taking, my friend?

To know whether you are taking the right action or the wrong action, you must first know what belief you are embodying when you do the action in the first place.

There are 4 different ways people approach their dreams.

I see this all the time with the clients I coach and the people I lead in my community.

Let’s see which one of the four you typically find yourself in.

Whichever you find yourself in is what is creating the results you experience right now.

So, I challenge you to be honest with yourself in defining which is true for you. Because the good news is that if you don’t like where you are right now – you can change it!

It’s a simple, yet profound little shift that creates huge results in your life and your business.

Ready?

Let’s begin!

First, on the list…

The Pie-in-the-Sky Dreamer

We’ve all heard this phrase… “it’s just a pie-in-the-sky dream”.

Maybe even somebody said that about your business when you shared your vision for it.

But the truth is – you are only a pie-in-the-sky dreamer when you say “I’m totally going to do that, or have that” – but you aren’t taking action towards it.

If you aren’t taking action towards what you desire, you aren’t going to achieve it.

That’s obvious!

The dream is just the first step, it’s the seed.

The action you take waters the seed until it sprouts and grows and flourishes.

But if the seed is never watered and cared for, it will not grow.

A goal without action isn’t going to happen. It will always stay trapped as a dream. It will never be birthed into your reality if you aren’t willing to take the right action towards it.

But let’s say you do take action! Now it’s just a matter of – which action are you taking? Action that will move you forward or keep you stuck?

Let’s find out! On to the next…

The Derailed Dreamer

This is the person who wants something and who decides to take action towards achieving it, but deep down doesn’t believe it will actually happen for them.

This person may be aware they have this belief, or they may not even realize it.

Nonetheless, it’s in the back of their mind.

And because it is, this dreamer is giving this belief the power to control the actions they take.

So the actions they take reflect this belief over and over again.

>> They think: “They won’t purchase”

So they say: “Hey, I’ve got this thing… it’s a pretty good program, at least I think it is and you might too. You could buy my program, you know – if you want. If you think it may work for you. But you don’t have to if you don’t think so.”

>> They think: “I could never make $10,000 a month”

So they: price everything they offer really low and get $10 here, $100 there, or the occasional $1,000 every once in a while… but nothing that can actually support them for months on end.

>> They think: “Other people say things so much better. It’s all been done before. Why would anyone follow me?”

So they: don’t email their list of contacts, they don’t start that podcast, they don’t write their blog, they don’t talk about their business and what they offer.

They take weak actions in their business.

Actions that are “busywork”, and don’t contribute to real growth towards the business and life they want.

They are hiding…

and when they don’t hide because they decide to go out on a limb and try something  “just in case” they are wrong… they get discouraged quickly when they don’t get the result they wanted.

They think:

“See, I’m no good at this. It’s not going to happen for me. Why even bother?”

They don’t “put it all out there” because why would they when it will just fail.. and in their minds will just continue to fail?

So of course they don’t yield results, because they aren’t all in.

And the cycle continues until either they quit completely or until they DECIDE to embody a new belief. The good news is that all it takes to change this is first realizing this is what’s happening so you can do something about it. More on that later.

The contrast to the “Derailed Dreamer”  is..

The Convicted Dreamer

This is the person who wants something and believes without a shadow of a doubt, truly, that it is theirs for the taking.

They know in the deepest part of their being that success is possible for them and they have infinite potential.

All they have to do is take enough bold action to achieving it and it will be theirs.

So they show up in their full power, owning their value and what they bring to the client, and they both “fail” and they win over and over again.

Because that’s what it takes.

They show up fully confident in everything they do.

They work on their weaknesses in the form of hiring a coach, or team members to help them build.

They grow wealth and they are successful.

Whether they want $10,000 months, $100,000 months or 1 million dollar months – it’s theirs.

Whatever they decide they want, they know is already theirs.

They just have to set the goal, create the path, then take inspired action and it will be theirs.

Whatever they know is the next right step to take, they take it.

Over and over and over again.

They bounce quickly from the failures, knowing it’s NECESSARY in the journey towards their dream.

But what if you don’t know without a shadow of a doubt that you can achieve your goal?

What if you truly just don’t know?

You’d like to think you can, but you just don’t know if your idea can be successful.

That is OKAY! If that’s where you’re at, then you are likely…

 

The Decided Dreamer

This is the person who truly doesn’t know if it’s possible for themselves, but is open to the possibility.

This person is different from “The Derailed Dreamer” because even though they aren’t 100% sure, they have decided to make the active choice to embody the belief that it IS possible and see where it goes for them.

Embodying the belief is simply taking action “as if” you can achieve it.

They decide to walk in faith that the belief that “anything is achievable” is actually true.

They decide that in order to give this a fair shot, you’ve got to go all in, because later in life they don’t want to be haunted with the question,  “what if I had actually went for it?” .

So they choose to test things for a period of time and measure the results of what they test BEFORE giving up completely or stopping the bold actions they are taking.

So their actions look like this:

>> They think: “This program I’ve created is incredible and will really help this person”

So they say: “I have created this program to solve your exact problem. I would love to invite you to enroll. Would you prefer the gold package or the silver package?” 

>> They think: “I wonder if I can make $10,000/mo. That would be really helpful to my family and help me grow my business even more. Let’s try it!”

So they  price their programs according to the value offered, and they get the sales that bring in $10,000 a month.

>> They think: “Other people say things so well. I would love to grow in this area and share my viewpoint too.”

So they: email their people regularly, they start their YouTube channel, they write a weekly blog post, and they share about their business and what they offer as much as possible so that they can gain skill in communication.

They do the work that DESERVES the results.

When you set goals, and take actions that align with the belief it can be true for you, you will see results, and this grows your faith muscle until you naturally end up becoming “the Convicted Dreamer” because you’ve seen enough evidence in your life that anything is possible for you.

Because the truth is… no matter what you believe is true for yourself.. you’re right. 

>> If you believe you can’t do something, you won’t really try, and it won’t happen.

>> If you believe you can do something, you will do what you need to do enough times, and it will happen.

>> If you aren’t sure if you can do something, but choose to embody the belief that it could be possible for you, and take the bold action of someone who knows it’s possible, it will happen.

My friend, no matter where you find yourself right now, you can shift anything that may be holding you back and try on a new, empowering belief that will take you to where you ultimately want to go.

The right coach can help you with spotting any limiting beliefs that are holding you back and get you on a clear path moving forward towards your dreams. And I know from the results of my clients, that the right action paired with the right plan will make you unstoppable!

Pin It on Pinterest